The following resources may be helpful:
- Oregon residents who would like more information on COVID-19 can call 211.
- Oregon Coronavirus State Response and Resource Page
- OHA Coronavirus page
- Governor Brown page on COVID-19
- Washington County Dept of Health and Human Services Covid and vaccine page
- CDC COVID-19 page
- World Health Organization (WHO) COVID-19 page
- Governor’s Executive Orders
- Washington County District Attorney page on COVID-19
- Child Abuse Hotline
- Schools: Oregon Department of Education
- Employment: Oregon Department of Employment
- Business: Business Oregon
Food and Housing Assistance
- Governor Brown’s Executive Order 20-11: places a temporary moratorium on residential evictions for nonpayment in light of the public health emergency caused by the spread of coronavirus in Oregon. The order is effective for 90 days.
- Community Action.org
- Oregon Food Bank
- Meals on Wheels
Users of parks must strictly adhere to social distancing guidelines:
- People should not congregate in groups.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from non-family or household members.
- Stay home when sick.
Tualatin Police will deliver prescriptions to Durham residents
The Tualatin Police Department wants our community members to know about prescription delivery services available to you. During this time and importance of social distancing we understand many community members still have a need for critical medical prescriptions. The pharmacies located in Tualatin all have their own delivery services whether it be Script Drop from Fred Meyer and Safeway, Walgreens Express Delivery at Walgreens or the independent courier service at Northwest Compounders Pharmacy. Setting up delivery through your pharmacy will ensure you will still be able to obtain your needed medications.
We also want to let you know that Tualatin Police is ready to help if you are in need of a prescription and are not able to pick it up or have it delivered. If you make payment arrangements with your pharmacy and they agree to release the medication to the police on your behalf they will go to your local pharmacy, pick up your prescription and deliver it to you. You can contact The Tualatin Police Department at 503-691-4800 from 8:00AM-5:00PM Monday-Friday and a department member will facilitate the pickup and delivery of your prescription.
Have a news about a good deed you want to share?
Email stories/photos to: [email protected]
Interested in helping?