The City of Durham contracts with the City of Tualatin for building inspection services. Inspections are performed Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Inspections must be requested by 5:00 pm on the business day prior to the day of the inspection.
You can request an inspection any time of the day through Tualatin’s Online Permit System. This is the preferred method for requesting an inspection. With the online system, you can monitor your permit status, monitor your inspection results, view corrections, access your inspection history, etc. This is your tool to track permits 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
Phone Request – You can also request an inspection by phone through the inspection voicemail at 503-691-3040. With this option, staff listens to the messages and transcribes your request into the automated system. Please do not call Durham City Hall with inspection requests.
- Accessory Structures
- Building Permits Fee Schedule
- Building Permit
- Plumbing Permit
- Mechanical Permit
- Structural Demolition Permit
- Excavation and Grading Permit
- Fire Sprinkler Affidavit-up to 10 heads without plan submission
- For Electrical Permits – Contact Washington County
- School Construction Excise Tax – 2018-2019 rate is $1.30/sft residential
- Metro Construction Excise Tax
- 2017-18 TDT Rate Schedule
- City of Durham Park SDC rate is $1,320 per home