Durham business licenses must be purchased annually and are valid from July 1 to June 30 of the following year.
To obtain a new business license or a renewal, download an application and return it to the City of Durham along with payment.
Before a new business can operate in Durham, the City will conduct a zoning review to determine if it complies with the zoning code requirements. Call the City to request a zoning review before locating in the City.
Retail businesses are not allowed in Durham.
- BUSINESSES IN DURHAM LIST (2022-2023)
- General Business License Application
- Business Home Occupancy Agreement
- Business License Application for Apartments
- New Business Zoning Review
- Durham Business Recycle Ordinance
- I’m starting a business…
- Guide to Starting a Business in Oregon
- Business Recovery Center for assistance to recover from COVID-19