Type 1 Land Use Actions
Notices will remain on the website for 30 days and until the tree has been removed.
- 8300 Woody tree removal permit 711-23
- 16760 Upper Boones Ferry tree removal permit 710-23
- 8213 Kingfisher tree removal permit 709-23
- 17388 Arkenstone tree removal permit 693-23 CUT but needs mitigation
- 8052 Kingfisher tree removal permits 679 thru 681-23
Type 2 and 3 Land Use Actions
Notices may be appealed up to 12 days from the date of posting. Appeals must be in writing. Contact City Hall for information on how to appeal a Type 2 or 3 Land Use Decision.
- 7637 Afton illegal tree removal 708-23
- 8100 Peters Road tree removal permits 684-23 thru 689-23 CUT but needs mitigation
- 8096 SW Woody End tree removal permit 671-23 CUT but needs mitigation
- 9-lot single-family subdivision at 16605 Upper Boones Ferry NOTE: Appeal date has passed
- 36-lot single-family Planned Residential Development NOTE: Appeal date has passed