Type 1 Land Use Actions
Notices will remain on the website for 30 days and until the tree has been removed.
- 17020 Arkenstone tree removal permit 683-23
- 17022 Tookbank tree removal permit 682-23 CUT
- 8052 Kingfisher tree removal permits 679 thru 681-23
- 17287 Arkenstone tree removal permit 675-23
- 17287 Arkenstone tree removal permit 674-23
- 8213 Kingfisher tree removal permit 646-22
Type 2 and 3 Land Use Actions
Notices may be appealed up to 12 days from the date of posting. Appeals must be in writing. Contact City Hall for information on how to appeal a Type 2 or 3 Land Use Decision.
- 8096 SW Woody End tree removal permit 671-23 CUT but needs mitigation
- 9-lot single-family subdivision at 16605 Upper Boones Ferry NOTE: Appeal date has passed
- 16605 Upper Boones Ferry tree removal permit 667-22 NOTE: Appeal date has passed
- 17059 SW Tookbank Court tree removal permit 663-22 NOTE: Appeal date has passed; tree cut but waiting for mitigation
- 16605 Upper Boones Ferry tree removal permit 656-22 NOTE: Appeal date has passed
- 36-lot single-family Planned Residential Development NOTE: Appeal date has passed