- Planning Commission Members
- Calendar of Meetings
- Planning Commission Agendas
- Planning Commission Minutes
The Planning Commission is the planning agency of the City of Durham, Oregon. The Commission consists of seven members appointed by the Council to reflect the geographic areas of the City. The City Council limits the number of Commissioners occupying the same profession. Each member serves a four-year term. Commissioners do not receive compensation for service.
Planning Commission Members
- Brian Goddard, Chair (term expiring Dec 2020) – Heron Grove – Real Estate Broker
- Krista Bailey, Vice Chair (term expiring Dec 2022) – Ellman Lane – Developer
- Patricia Saab (term expiring Dec 2020) – Afton Commons – Educator; Jewelry Design
- Gary Paul (term expiring Dec 2022) – Heron Grove – Professional Land Surveyor
- Matt Winkler (term expiring Dec 2023) – Kingsgate – Construction Project Manager
- Joshua Drake (term expiring Dec 2023) – Kingsgate – Commercial Banker
- Susan Deeming (term expiring Dec 2023) – Afton Commons – Food Scientist
Calendar of Meetings
The Planning Commission meets at 7:30 p.m. on the following dates
- September 1, 2020
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to public health concerns, this meeting will be held entirely over Zoom. Please do not plan to attend this meeting in person. If you would like to view this meeting please contact [email protected] prior to 4:30 pm on August 28.
- October 6, 2020
- November 10, 2020
- December 1, 2020
Planning Commission Agendas
Agendas will stay on the site until the minutes for the meeting have been approved.